Become a “Member” today and enjoy great benefits!
- Listing in the Downtown Visitor Guide and Online Membership Directory
- $100 member discount for Annual Street Fair Booth Space
- Promotional support in Main Street office/website calendar of events and social media
- Ribbon cuttings/Anniversary celebrations
- Membership window sticker
- Members with historic properties have an opportunity to be recognized during State Preservation Week through the Arizona
- Liaison support with city, county, state small business and historic preservation matters
- Liaison to advocacy groups like Local First Arizona and Arizona Downtown Alliance
- Opportunity to serve on the Main Street Board of Directors or a Main Street Committee
Main Street Committees
Our committees are the four key components of the program that are integrated into a comprehensive revitalization strategy to accomplish the program’s goals.
Organization: Main Street develops public/private partnerships of diverse groups to work together to improve downtown.
Promotion: Re-establishes downtown as an unique and vital place in the community to attract consumers and investors.
Design: Enhances the visual quality, accessibility, and overall attractiveness of downtown.
Economic Restructuring: Strengthens downtown’s existing economic base while diversifying it.
Levels of Membership
Friends of Main Street
Main Street Business Partners (Businesses with less than 50 employees)
Main Street Corporate Partners (Businesses with 50 or more employees)
Ready to become a member?
For a membership application call 836-8744 or E-mail Us or Click Here for Printable PDF File
There is not a requirement to be in the district to become a member. We welcome members throughout the community that are interested in supporting the historic downtown revitalization.